top of page

Sacred Roots Sunday Services

Public·54 members

The Coffee Budget Experiment

For three months, I tracked every coffee and snack purchase, then redirected part of that money into a beginner investment account. The amount was small, but seeing consistent progress changed my attitude toward saving. Now my roommate wants to try the same approach. Where can I find a clear explanation of how investing early builds wealth over time?


9 Views
Habriel Fring
Habriel Fring
2 days ago

Tracking my coffee and snack spending for three months was a surprisingly useful wake-up call. I redirected part of that money into a beginner investment account, and although the balance grew slowly, seeing regular progress made saving feel much more realistic. My roommate now wants to try the same experiment, so I am looking for a clear explanation without complicated jargon. We also watched this James Rothschild Nicky Hilton , which led us to discuss how small choices can influence future opportunities. What resource would you recommend on how investing early builds wealth over time?

bottom of page