Sacred Roots Spiritual Community Code of Conduct Guidelines at Stone Cabin Creek
Sacred Roots Spiritual Community welcomes all our guests to this tranquil, peaceful site at Stone Cabin Creek. To maintain a harmonious, peaceful and safe environment, we request that all guests follow the Code of Conduct while visiting.
While visiting Stone Cabin Creek, the following activities will not be accepted, and violators may be requested to leave the property, if the Code of Conduct is ignored:
· Violations of city, state or federal law
· Any activity that threatens the physical or emotional safety of our guests, tenants, volunteers, and/or employees
· Any activity that threatens the well-being or damage to the land, animals, spiritual container or facility
· Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, harmonious and peaceful community environment
· Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property which is spiritual, ceremonial, meditational and faith-based activities
· Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the property, its guests or tenants
Examples of specific activities that are prohibited include, but are not limited to:
· Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language
· Going into unauthorized, private or secure areas of facility
· Disorderly conduct of any nature
· No firearms or illegal weapons
Stone Cabin Creek is a privately owned property/facility. Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave the property. If they refuse to leave the property, law enforcement may be called to remove them from the property, and in some instances, they may be prosecuted.